Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 Minutes | Serves: 2
We use greens instead of tortilla or pita in this recipe to provide a low-carb, quick lunch option.
This recipe works really well for a packed lunch. Just make sure to cool the mushrooms before arranging and packing the wrap.
- 2 Swiss Chard Leaves
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Large Portabello Mushrooms
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Pinch Pink Salt or Sea Salt
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Carrot, sliced (can use baby carrots too)
- Handful of Sprouts of choice (try broccoli, pea or daikon sprouts!)
- 1 Small Red Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Lydia's Organics' Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Raw cashew butter
- Sea salt or pink salt to taste
- Slice mushrooms into 1/2 in strips
- Heat pan on medium heat
- Add olive oil and sautee mushrooms, seasoning them with salt and balsamic vinegar until all liquid evaporates
- Spread 1 Tbsp of cashew butter on each chard leaf and arrange veggies.
- Wrap and enjoy!